1 / The UID Facebook Concept
UID (User ID) is simply a sequence of numbers to identify objects on Facebook. Every single image, article, user or group on Facebook has a unique UID.
Example: ATP Software’s ATP Support team with link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/ATPSupport with UID of 257499291338120 (How to get the UID you see below)
2/ What are the benefits of UID?
- Target Profile: When you get a UD of a FB account, you can view information about each relationship, their interests, or images, videos, etc. they like, comment, … (using Graph Search from Facebook). This is very important for people who are online business to understand their customers.
- View full list of group members, people who like pages or events …
- You can use these UIDs to enter the ATP Software Marketing software to assist you in finding and connecting with customers.
- In particular, you can use Simple UID, Simple Graph, and Simple Facebook to scan UIDs for Custom Audience files for Simple Ads that support extremely effective Facebook ads.
3 / How to get UID Facebook 2019
1. Get the Facebook Account UID
For example: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015692920319 Yes UID is the last number series 100015692920319
Step 2: Go to lookup-id.com , paste the link in the Lookup
2. Get the UID of the group
3. Get UID Fanpage
Do the same to get UID account Facebook
4. Get UID event
Do the same to get UID Account Facebook
5. Get UID Post
Step 1: Click on post
Step 2: After selecting the post date, the link of the article will display on the toolbar, you just copy the last number of the link is the UID of the article.
For the convenience of obtaining UID on Facebook, ATP Software has developed the site http://id.atpsoftware.com.vn/. Now just copy link of the group, page, image, article and paste into the search box to get the UID.